Our Game

On Saturday our team played the Souris Elks, we just finished playing them on Friday.

On Friday we only beat Souris 5-4. So on Saturday we had to go to there home town.

Our first goal happened in the first period, Tanner took a shot on net and then a huge rebound came right to Cody. Cody took a quick shot and buried it.

It remained 1-0 going into the second period, in the middle of the second Cody got the puck after Riley cycled it down low and walked into the slot and took a shot. The puck went low blocker side. When there was less than five minutes left, Tanner won the draw back to me and I took a slapshot, Tanner tipped it and the goalie stopped it but then Riley put in the rebound to put us up 3-0.

Near the start of the third Fortin scored five whole on Brett to give Souris there first goal of the game. With about 2 minutes left in the game I passed the puck to Wyatt.W and then he passed it back to me, me and Kyle were on a two on one. I took the puck wide and gave Kyle a backhand saucer pass and he tapped it in to give us the 4-1 game.

With about 50 seconds left Matt got hit from behind, so Derek went in and started to punch the guy right in the side of the head. Final score 4-1 for us.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you guys won again!

    Can you try to make this column wider? Go to Design, then Template Designer, then Layout and switch the middle column to a wider setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and Souris have quite a rivalry brewing. Good to hear, always fun to play in intense games like that. Speaking of intense games, what happened when you played my boys from Elkhorn? I guess I missed that blog post, ha ha. Just kidding Carter, have a great end to the season and even better holiday!

    ReplyDelete